Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Get Pregnant When You Are Not Ovulating
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How to get pregnant?: Yes. Of course. This is the time that you are most likely to be fertile and for insemination to occur. This is the very point of the million answers here trying to teach women that they can know their cycle and live with less mystery and fear. This site is revolutionary in that respect. Millions of women are reading about this and, I am hopeful, learning that they have the power of knowledge. ...Read more
Can you still get pregnant if its not your ovulation day my day of ovulation was the 21 and i had sex on 18 and also on the 14 ,15 of november ?
Yes: Hi, The sperm can survive, i.e. fertilize an egg, for up to 72 hours. In addition, unless your cycle is super regular or you do a test, the ovulation day may vary each cycle. Therefore, yes, having sex up to 3 days before and 3 days after ovulation may result in pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get pregnant after ovulation?
- Can you still get pregnant if your not ovulating?
- Can you still ovulate if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant when your not ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant when not ovulating?
- Do you still ovulate when pregnant?
- Periods and pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free