Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Come On Your Period And Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes people will have vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy and mistake it for their period and some people will have vaginal bleeding every few weeks in early pregnancy that can be mistaken for menses. Just having vaginal bleeding is not a guarantee that you aren't pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: You can't have your period while pregnant, but you can bleed while pregnant. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the baby attaching to the wall of the womb. The mother often mistates this for her period. ...Read more
30%: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be on your period and still be pregnant?
- Can you spot on your period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get your period while on birth control and be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If your period comes on late can you still be pregnant
- Can you have your first period and still be pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant and still come out negative on a home pregnancy test?
- If your period comes on can you still be pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free