Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Come On Your Period And Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes people will have vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy and mistake it for their period and some people will have vaginal bleeding every few weeks in early pregnancy that can be mistaken for menses. Just having vaginal bleeding is not a guarantee that you aren't pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: You can't have your period while pregnant, but you can bleed while pregnant. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the baby attaching to the wall of the womb. The mother often mistates this for her period. ...Read more
30%: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you spot on your period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant on your period?
- If your on your period can you still be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant if your on your period?
- Can you get your period but still be pregnant?
- Can you be on your period and still be pregnant?
- If you had your period can you still be pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free