Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Be Pregnant After Your Period
Is getting period 100% sign that you are not pregnant? Can you still be pregnant after getting period? Home test were negative before the period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Unlikely: See your doctor to discuss a serum quantitative test. ...Read more
I've taken a pregnacy test that said i wasn't pregnant but that was just 1 day before my period. Can i still be pregnant after my period?
You are not pregnant: Nope. You have had your normal period. You are not pregnant. ...Read more
Trust the test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
If you have unprotected sex and you have your period a week after could you still be pregnant? Dont it take a couple weeks for you to really be pregna
If you took a test day after you period is due and it was positive and then days later u started bleeding heavy can you still be pregnant?
Yes: Yes you can be pregnant no matter what time it appears to be in your cycle ...Read more
If you have unprotected sex for 30 sec without him ejaculating and your period comes the day after about two weeks early and lasts about a day could you still be pregnant?
Can I still be pregnant after taking Plan B and having 2 periods heavy and regular ones. I am still worried and no sex since before first period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still be pregnant after having your period?
- Can you still be pregnant after you get your period?
- Can you still be pregnant after getting your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If your period comes on late can you still be pregnant
- Can you have your first period and still be pregnant?
- If you start your period can you still be pregnant
- If your period comes on can you still be pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free