Doctor insights on:
Can You Still Be Pregnant After A Heavy Period
Could i still be pregnant after a heavy period on time, Plan B and neagtive HpT one day before period. When to take another HPT?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Unlikely: See your doctor to discuss a serum quantitative test. ...Read more
Can you have a heavy period and still be pregnant? How do people not know they are pregnant when they are sometimes nearly 6 months pregnant?
No: A woman cannot have any kind of true menstrual period while pregnant. People "not know" a lot of things in life, because people come in all types, shapes, sizes, etc... some are just not observant, some don't want to believe, some are unable to know, some know but must deny it, etc... ...Read more
What is the chance of still bein pregnant if u got a heavy period on placebo pills, took 2 pregnant tests 4 weeks after encounter and both came out negative?
Not pregnant: If no sexual contact in the last 4 weeks, negative urine or blood pregnancy tests mean not pregnant. It only takes 2 weeks for a pregnancy to show up as positive on a urine pregnancy test. Testing at 3 weeks out, or later, will continue to give a reliable result... So a negative means no. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a heavy period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant after your period?
- Could you still be pregnant and have a heavy period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i be pregnant and still have a heavy period?
- Can i still be pregnant after heavy bleeding?
- Can you still get heavy periods and be pregnant?
- Can you have heavy bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free