Doctor insights on:
Can You Start Your Period And Still Be Pregnant
See below: You wouldn't be starting your period. You'd be experiencing implantation bleeding at the time would expect to have your next period. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
No: You do not get your period while you're pregnant. But. You can sometimes have intermittent bleeding, even for harmless reasons, while you're pregnant, which can, i suppose be confusing to some. ...Read more
No , : If you have periods you are not pregnant , and if you are pregnant and any bleed need immediate attention call your doctor. ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you start your period can you still be pregnant
- Can you spot on your period and still be pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get your period if pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant if your on your period?
- Can you get your period but still be pregnant?
- Can you be on your period and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free