Doctor insights on:
Can You Start Showing At 11 Weeks
I've always been small, never above 110 really. Now i'm pregnant, at 11 weeks and wondering does that affect when i'll start "showing"?
Pregnancy : All women carry a pregnancy differently. Patients often state friends or relatives make comments that they look too small or too big and their pregnancies are progressing normally. At 20 weeks the top of your uterus should be about the level of your belly button. Depending on your body shape, and baby's position you may or may not show. ...Read more
Headache and High BP: Your clearly have significant hypertension. I do not think that it is due to your elevated blood pressure. If you have a physician (p) go see her and discuss your treatment regimen with him. If you are not on BP meds, you may need to be. If you do not have a p, find one to see if you need to be on BP meds. With your diabetes control of BP is crucial to prevent diabetic complications. Good luck. ...Read more
Very early..: This is very different patient to patient, but the point at which a pregnancy growing in a tube will start to be apparent is about 2-3 weeks after conception. The signs include: 1. A positive pregnancy test 2. Unusual, daily spotting 3. Pain or cramping on one side of the pelvis or the other to learn more from my personal page, please visit www.Obgynhelp.Com. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you start showing at 2 weeks?
- Can you start showing at 5 weeks pregnant?
- Can you start showing at 4 weeks pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What week of pregnancy do you start showing?
- Showing at 11 weeks pregnant
- When can you start showing in pregnancy
- 11 weeks pregnant with twins and showing
- Can you start showing at 2 weeks pregnant?