Doctor insights on:
Can You Spread Hpv Without Warts
Yes: Hpv can be transmitted in your saliva to another person. If you pass a cigarette to another person with your saliva on it, you may pass the virus. It is safer, but not completely safe, if you are not having an outbreak but i would recommend not sharing smokes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was told skin tags caused by HPV are spreadable. If so, how can I tell if its a natural tag or by hpv? I know it isn't a wart, so why can it spread?
Not skin tag: Hpv, or human papilloma virus, causes warts, including common warts and genital warts. These are different from skin tags. A skin tag is generally a flap of skin or similar, while a wart is flat. Because warts contain virus, they can be infectious. To be sure, see your provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im male. I have small white bumps clustered and spread out in cornre of lips they dont hurt an havent changed in 4 days. Is this HPV warts?
I am told that genital warts can appear on one's thighs? What other parts of an HPV positive person's body can spread it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get genital warts without having hpv?
- Can you have warts without hpv?
- Can you have genital warts without having hpv?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you have genital warts without knowing?
- How many normal paps can you have after hpv to not spread it anymore?
- Can you deliver vaginally if had hpv warts?
- Can you get cervical cancer without having hpv?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free