Doctor insights on:
Can You Snorkel With A Pacemaker
A pacemaker is a device which sends electrical signals to the heart triggering heartbeats when needed. There are many ways to implant and configure a pacemaker; it may beat the top chambers (atria), lower chambers (ventricles) or both. Some systems stimulate both the left and right ventricles together. Pacemakers generally treat abnormally slow heart rhythms and certain ...Read more
Not Usually: We generally advise people to avoid any high-energy application (> usual household voltages and currents). Arc welding, transformers, alternators and high voltage lines in particular carry real risks. From a manufacturer: use extreme caution if welding energy exceeds the following values: • 100 amps for tig/mig welding • 250 amps for ac arc welding • 250 amps for plasma welding • 350 amps dc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does the linx device allow you to vomit and burp? Also, would you be able to "feel" the device? Or would you continue with life as if you never hadit
Not good: I would not suggest to use any devices to vomit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you snorkel with contact lenses?
- Can you wear a life jacket when snorkeling?
- Can you fly with a pacemaker?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a mri with a pacemaker?
- Can you have a heart attack with a pacemaker?
- Can i snorkel while pregnant?
- Can i use boogie board fins for snorkeling?
- Talk to a cardiologist online