Doctor insights on:
Can You Skip A Period Without Being Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Other reasons: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (polycystic ovary syndrome or asherman’s syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
Yes: At 45 years of age, it's much less likely, but theoretically still possible. Even if you did get pregnant, your chances of miscarriage would be high. The 40's are a hard time for contraception because one's motivation typically isn't as vigilant as it was in the 20's and 30's, but theoretically still possible. Best of luck! ...Read more
Is it possible after sexual intercourse while on the pill to miss a period without being pregnant?
Can you skip a period if you stop taking birth control pills? Cause I am 11 days late of my period and I have no symptons of pregnancy
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can your period skip a month without being pregnant?
- Can you skip a period and not be pregnant?
- Can you miss your period without being pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How late can a period be without being pregnant?
- Can your period be late without being pregnant?
- Can you breastfeed without being pregnant?
- Can you produce milk without being pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online