Doctor insights on:
Can You Show Pregnancy Bump Within 3 Weeks
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have read that white bumps on the areola are sure signs of pregnancy. Is this true? I have an 9 month old already and never paid attention before!
No: Too early to see anything more than some bloating due to hormonal changes. ...Read more
Montgomery glands: T a sign of anything but maybe you are cold. ...Read more
If you missed your: Period these sxs can occur with pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test to know. Possible early pregnancy sxs: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way that you can tell if you are pregnant within the first 3 weeks?
- Can you show at 3 weeks pregnant?
- Can a pregnancy test show positive at 3 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant within a week?
- Can you tell if you are pregnant within a week?
- Can you take a pregnancy test at 3 weeks?
- Signs of pregnancy after 1 week
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online