Doctor insights on:
Can You See Ovarian Cyst On Abominable X Ray
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
See answer: Ovarian cysts are filled with fluid and are soft tissue density – and are not seen routinely on regular xrays unless they contain calcification (which is unusual). Ultrasound (or possibly mri) of the pelvis is the preferred imaging modality although cysts can be identified with ct. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My dr said I have a 4cm ovarian cyst. I'm 5 months pregnant. She wants x-rays. I'm super nervous/scared. Should i be worried?
Why would my doctor order a lower lumbar x-Ray for an ovarian cyst (2-3in) ? I've already had a positive CT scan and ultrasound/sonogram.
Known ovarian cysts pain comes once a month for 5 days for about a year.How do I know when to see my dr or not since i already know its ovarian cysts?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you see an ovarian cyst on xray?
- Can you see lung cancer on an x-ray?
- Can you see a tumor on an x-ray?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you see kidney stones on x-ray?
- Can you get ovarian cysts while on birth control?
- Can you still get ovarian cysts when you are on birth control pills?
- Can you see breast implants in an x-ray?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free