Doctor insights on:
Can You Safely Take Caltrate 600mg While On Coumadin
Yes: Generally the answer is yes. Although not as important with coumadin, (warfarin) many medications should not be taken with calcium supplements, given the risk of the calcium binding the medicine and not allowing it to be absorbed. The most importat thing to remember about Coumadin (warfarin) is consistency - when you take it, diet (especially foods high in vitamin k such as green, leafy vegetables), etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There are no interactions.Get a more detailed answer ›
Likely safe: but check with a pharmacist. In--berry is also called Amla ...Read more
DrugDrug interaction: In general, there are no issues w/taking Claritin & Coumadin (warfarin) together (http://www.Drugs.Com/interactions-check.Php?Drug_list=1486-898, 2311-1529). However, your vitamin k diet can affect your Coumadin (warfarin) dose. It's always best to tell your doctor & pharmacist everything you're taking, whether prescription or otc, especially in the case of Coumadin (warfarin) which requires constant monitoring to achieve inr goal. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Safe: There's no interaction between those two drugs. ...Read more
Inr 6.4 this am and still the dr wants me to continue to take 17.5 of Coumadin (warfarin) is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you safely take cold medication while taking femara?
- Can you take celebrex with coumadin?
- Can you take aleve with coumadin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you safely take hydrea?
- How long can you safely take tylenol?
- How long can you safely take xanax?
- Can you get blood clots while on coumadin?
- Talk to a cardiologist online