Doctor insights on:
Can You Rupture Ovaries From Hit
Variable: The process of having monthly, 'regular' menstrual cycles (when not on birth control) requires the production and ovulation (or release/rupture of a physiologic cyst every single month). Usu. It doesn't cause much if any pain(twinges/sharp). When someone gets a larger than normal cyst that ruptures, or if it ruptures through a blood vessel causing bleeding-can cause intense, sharp, 1sided pain. ...Read more
See below: It usually causes dull, achy pain in the lower abdomen. ...Read more
Depends: Usually pain occurs when they rupture and release follicular fluid and they may bleed a little. Sometimes, if a cyst is large enough, it can predispose the ovary to twist on its own blood supply and cause a great deal of pain. This is called torsion and is very serious. Pain associated with torsion is usually very severe and often associated with nausea and vomiting. ...Read more
Pain: See your gyn , as an ul;trasound and blood work can be done, many other things can mimic a ruptured cyst so do not guess , see yoru gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my ovaries pop from being hit?
- Can you die from uterine rupture?
- Getting a concussion after being hit with a pillow
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you die from polycystic ovary syndrome?
- Can you die from a cyst on your ovary?
- Can you rupture your bladder from having sex?
- Can you sperm if you havent hit puberty?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free