Doctor insights on:
Can You Replace An Amputated Hand With Another Natural Hand
Yes: Many centers around the world are doing hand transplants although most consider it experimental at this point. ...Read more
Yes: Diabetes is an important risk factor for amputations. These most commonly are required for problems (gangrene, infection) that develop in the toes and feet. Such problems can develop in the fingers and hand but are far less common than in the lower extremities. Good control of blood sugar and preventative foot care are very important ways of lowering the risk of amputation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very normal: If you had part of your hand amputated, i would suspect you have a lot of swelling. You need to keep the hand elevated above the level of your heart at all times, and, depending on the instructions from your surgeon, gentle motion of the hand will help hasten the resolution of swelling. ...Read more
My dominate hand was partially amputated leaving me with two fingers left. I have no health insurance and can't get help with pain.. Any suggestions?
I recently had a toe amputated after an injury and have now got dupuytrens in my right hand, could there possibly be a link to my toe amutation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get an std on your hand?
- How long can you get pain killers with a broken hand?
- Chest workouts you can do with a broken hand
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will inserting sperm in vagina with hand get you pregnant
- Can you get high from second hand marijuana smoke?
- Can you pop an ovarian cyst with sex?
- Can you spread a yeast infection if you take a bath with another woman?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free