Doctor insights on:
Can You Repeat Cardioversion Even If It Did Not Work The First Time
Developed arythmia 18 months ago. Didn't have insurance at the time, so I let it go. Was still able to run, play soccer, swim. My Prime care physician recommended cardioversion....but that failed twice. Finally, Oct 1st of 2014, I had a 6 1/2 hour ablatio
Hi doc, I am a fifty year old male who has 3 to 4 AF attacks a year they are usually dealt with by cardioversion easily. This last time (3 weeks ago) I was not converted successfully. I always know the minute I go into AF and the minute I come out because
Question cut off: Please re-ask and clarify.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sir i m patient of af . Medical cardioversion was done on 22/7/12. Now i m fine but some times i feel disturbance of heart beat which continue for hrs?
How many times can you perform cardioversion to revert atrial fibrillation to normal sinus rhythm?
There is no limit: However, there is not much point in doing it repeatedly if the patient continues to go back into fibrillation especially if on medicine to maintain normal rhythm. Patients can do quite well even if in fibrillation as long as the heart rate is controlled with medication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How many times can cardioversion be performed on an individual to revert atrial fib to normal sinus rhythm?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you work even if an occupational health doctor says unfit?
- Can you get pregnant the first time you try?
- Can you tell me the pros and cons of cardioversion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be pregnant even after your period?
- Can you take ambroxol even if you are hypertensive?
- Can you be pregnant even if you have your period?
- Can you get pregnant even if you used a condom?
- Talk to a cardiologist online