Doctor insights on:
Can You Pull A Muscle From Vomiting
Yes: Then the question becomes "is the pain actually a muscle pull?" if your chest hurts after vomiting, it could be due to acid in the esophagus or other gi/cardiac problem. If your left upper abdomen hurts, are you vomiting due to an ulcer? Then, the pain is not a muscle pull. Call your doctor to review your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Left upper abdmnal pain hasn't gone away after 4 days. No fever, vomit, bulge or fatigue.It's not excruciating but bothersome.Is this a muscle strain?
I'm on flexeril for a muscle strain. I have a stomach bug tonight, is it safe to take Zofran (ondansetron) while on the muscle relaxer? I can't stop throwing up!
Yes.: Any side effects will,be minimized by your condition. I assume you are not pregnant. ...Read more
Yes: That's a fact. Vomiting is hard work. Get some rest and feel better soon! ...Read more
Yes: This is not uncommon to pull the intercostal muscles between the ribs. Healing is like other muscle pulls but due to continual breathing the healing period may be longer due to continuous "tweaking' of the pulled muscle and if you don't breath deeply, pneumonias can theorectically develop. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you pull a muscle in your chest from vomiting?
- Pulled muscle from vomiting
- Can you pull a muscle in your back from coughing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you pull a breast muscle?
- Can you pull a head muscle?
- Can heat help with pain from a pulled muscle?
- Can you pull a muscle in your shoulder?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free