Doctor insights on:
Can You Pop An Ovarian Cyst With Sex
ERI was told I have an ovarian cyst.Cannot get appt to Gyno yet.Feeling back pain and worried about internal bleeding from cyst popping.any advice?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Alot of clear/watery discharge came out while having sex & didn't feel as bloated no more. Could it have been an ovarian cyst that popped?
Cyst rupture: 'functional cysts' is a term that nearly always refers to follicular cysts or copora lutea. Follicles naturally 'pop' when ovulation occurs. Small follicles can rupture for many reasons, which women usually describe as painful, but rarely damage occurs. Internal bleeding happens with rupture, and though its not common ruptured large cysts may require surgery if bleeding is heavy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have suffered from ovarian cysts in the past & recently noticed dull, achey pains on my left side during sex. It happens with deep penetration.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have an abortion with ovarian cysts?
- Can sex hurt if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Can you get pregnant with an ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can you have sex after ovarian cyst surgery
- Can sex rupture an ovarian cyst?
- Can an ovarian cyst make you miss your period?
- Can you feel an ovarian cyst from the outside?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free