Doctor insights on:
Can You Pop An Ovarian Cyst With Sex
ERI was told I have an ovarian cyst.Cannot get appt to Gyno yet.Feeling back pain and worried about internal bleeding from cyst popping.any advice?
Alot of clear/watery discharge came out while having sex & didn't feel as bloated no more. Could it have been an ovarian cyst that popped?
Gyn consult: Time to see a gyn. It might just be that you need a birth control pill, but it is also possible that you need surgery. Only way to know for sure is to get a work up including evaluation for infection and pelvic ultrasound. If you don't have a gyn, have your family physician make the referral. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Cyst rupture: 'functional cysts' is a term that nearly always refers to follicular cysts or copora lutea. Follicles naturally 'pop' when ovulation occurs. Small follicles can rupture for many reasons, which women usually describe as painful, but rarely damage occurs. Internal bleeding happens with rupture, and though its not common ruptured large cysts may require surgery if bleeding is heavy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have an abortion with ovarian cysts?
- Can sex hurt if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Can you get pregnant with an ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can you have sex after ovarian cyst surgery
- Can sex rupture an ovarian cyst?
- Can an ovarian cyst make you miss your period?
- Can you feel an ovarian cyst from the outside?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free