Doctor insights on:
Can You Pid By Kissing
It can be: Pid technically refers to an infection in the upper pelvic organs. Of course another infection can be caught after one is cured. But true re-occurrence either means the original treatment was insufficient or pain due to the prior infection is being interpreted as reinfection. ...Read more
Yes, but...: ..This is thankfully very rare. Women admitted as an emergency with an iud-associated pelvic abscess, which is the worst form of pid, are at risk of dying, and generally require a huge amount of cardiovascular support from the anesthesiologist while the definitive surgery is performed. ...Read more
Not likely: If you have chlamydia or gonorrhea undiagnosed recently then it might be a coincidence. endometritis (an infection of the lining of the uterus) is more common. IF you got this diagnosis is the ER, be aware ER's often times use this as a go to diagnosis for pelvic pain. Get a GYN consult regarding this as PID is often times not the correct diagnosis ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you get pid from kissing?
- Can pid kill you?
- Can you kiss with invisalign?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you catch aids by kissing?
- Can you pass hpv by kissing?
- Can you get pregnant by kissing?
- Can you get a std by kissing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free