Doctor insights on:
Can You Pediculosis Quickly
Reproduction: A louse achieves maturity in about 10 days and can begin laying eggs, which in tern hatch & begin the cycle over. They lay their eggs at the hairline, so the distance of the nits or egg casings from the scalp give you an idea how long they have been active. Hair grows about 1/2 inch/mo so a nit an inch from the scalp tells you there has been time for several generations to emerge. ...Read more
YES!: Vector transmission occurs when lice are spread through inanimate objects. For instance the lice can be on brushes, combs, hats, headphones, scarves, sweaters, coats, bedding, towels, upholstered furniture, carpet, stuffed toys & seats in a variety of areas. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When we should repeat the treatment to kill all parasites...In scabies or pediculosis ? Is that selective of obligatory to repeat ?
Scabies/ Lice: Both r notorious, need complete eradication from body, clothes, sofa, beds, siblings, friends..., i mean must leave your house and contacts. Scabies med. From head/neck to toe, repeat after 7 days; follow instruction clearly. Pediculosis can be in head, armpit, pubic and any hairy areas. Sometime resistant. Go online/google, look for restistnt peduculosis eradication tips. Talk to your doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Quickly pediculosis treatment
- How to treat pediculosis quickly?
- Can pediculosis be treated intravenously?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you fibroids quickly?
- Can you vaginitis quickly?
- Can you diverticulosis quickly?
- Can you ehrlichiosis quickly?
- Talk to a pediatrician online