Doctor insights on:
Can You Pediculosis Quickly
Reproduction: A louse achieves maturity in about 10 days and can begin laying eggs, which in tern hatch & begin the cycle over. They lay their eggs at the hairline, so the distance of the nits or egg casings from the scalp give you an idea how long they have been active. Hair grows about 1/2 inch/mo so a nit an inch from the scalp tells you there has been time for several generations to emerge. ...Read more
YES!: Vector transmission occurs when lice are spread through inanimate objects. For instance the lice can be on brushes, combs, hats, headphones, scarves, sweaters, coats, bedding, towels, upholstered furniture, carpet, stuffed toys & seats in a variety of areas. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When we should repeat the treatment to kill all parasites...In scabies or pediculosis ? Is that selective of obligatory to repeat ?
Scabies/ Lice: Both r notorious, need complete eradication from body, clothes, sofa, beds, siblings, friends..., i mean must leave your house and contacts. Scabies med. From head/neck to toe, repeat after 7 days; follow instruction clearly. Pediculosis can be in head, armpit, pubic and any hairy areas. Sometime resistant. Go online/google, look for restistnt peduculosis eradication tips. Talk to your doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How quickly can sepsis kill you?
- How can you get rid of mosquito bites really quickly?
- How quickly can orlistat make you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How quickly can you get pregnant after iud removal?
- How quickly after stopping the pill can you get pregnant?
- Can you epiglottitis quickly?
- How quickly can you wear a bathing suit after breast augmentation?
- Talk to a pediatrician online