Doctor insights on:
Can You Ovulate If You Have Amenorrhea
Sometimes: Although amenorrhea often signals that ovulation isn't happening, you shouldn't assume that you can't get pregnant just because you aren't having regular periods. If you are trying to get pregnant, and have questions about your cycle, you should see a healthcare provider. Similarly, if you aren't having periods and you did previously, you should get checked out! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Or absent periods may occur form a wide variety of reasons. It may be because you are not ovulating or because you are menopausal or because you have underlying medical problems that interfere with normal menstrual cycle (eg, thyroid). In some cases it may be anatomic like a congenital or developmental problem that ...Read more
Clomide,hcg,fsh+lh,induce ovulation,thus can they help in regulating pcos woman hormones,& in decreasing pcos symptoms:Hairloss,Hirsutism,Amenorrhea?
I have secondary amenorrhea and have been told by a gynaecologist that I am not ovulating (at all) what r the chances (if any) that i can get pregnant
Hormone challenge: The first step would be to perform a full history and physical exam at the gyn md's office, and rule out pregnancy. If there is no pregnancy, attempt to determine the cause by an initial Progesterone challenge with a pill for 10 days to "induce withdrawal bleeding". If that fails, other studies may be done including a pelvic ultrasound and ancillary blood testing.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if you have amenorrhea?
- Can you still ovulate if you dont have a period?
- How can you tell if you have ovulated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can someone take viagra if you have atrial fibrillation?
- Can a doctor tell if you have had an abortion?
- If you have hpv can you donate blood
- Can you take tramadol if you have had aleve?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free