Doctor insights on:
Can You Ovulate During Your Period
Possible: But very highly unlikelyGet a more detailed answer ›
Normal: Most women do not perceive that they are or have ovlulated. ...Read more
Ovulation -vomiting: A cyst (follicle) ruptures each month as you ovulate. . The follicle ruptures and causes pain or discomfort. In some women, this severe pain and prostaglandins that are released causes nausea. This may be worse in women with endometriosis. Using ibuprofen, naproxen, or some type of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent will relieve the pain and may ease the vomiting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get your period if you dont ovulate?
- Can you ovulate immediately after your period?
- Can you ovulate on the last day of your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have your period and not ovulate?
- Can you have your period without ovulating?
- Can you ovulate a week after your period?
- Can you get your period without ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free