Doctor insights on:
Can You Ovulate And Not Get A Period
If you get your period does that mean you have ovulated for that cycle? Or can you get a period and not ovulate?
Can you get pregnant in the 12 month you been off Depo-Provera or longer And what if you ovulating but not a regular period will it be harder to get pregnant?
Can you have a period and not ovulate even if you get a positive opk? Can you get a positive OPK and the egg is never released? What could cause that
Yes: Yes.......natural variations occur.........creation is not that perfect. ...Read more
No: If you get your period you are not pregnant. Good wishes. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant 2 weeks before your period and still see a regular period? You said yes. But when you are pregnant you can not see period.
Not until later: A woman who gets pregnant can see her regular period about a month or more later if she miscarries very early in her pregnancy (of course, she would no longer be pregnant at the time of seeing her regular period). Otherwise, she won't see her period until about 1-2 months after she finishes her pregnancy. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can. See doctor to go over your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get your period if you dont ovulate?
- Can you get your period without ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant outside of ovulation period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get your period if you have not ovulated?
- Can you get your period 10 days after ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant after ovulation and before your period?
- Can you get your period a week after ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free