Doctor insights on:
Can You Ovulate A Few Days Before Your Period
Yes but: It would be very unusual.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long before you ovulate do you experience symptoms? And is it possible to ovulate a few days after period ends?
Ovulation: ovulation usually occurs in the middle of the cycle when the hormones have made the mucosa most appropriate for implantation of an egg in the womb. It is rare but sometimes eggs get released at inappropriate times which is why you always have to be careful. Most women will get a slight pain in their side when they are ovulating in the middle of the cycle. It usually occurs on day 12-14 of month ...Read more
Since u dont ovulate 4 days before your period does that mean you cant get preg? No ejaculation but maybe precum, got pd as expected
Safe period? PHOOEY!: I've got 4 kids to prove it! AND We wouldn't want it any other way....but boy was my shoulder black and blue every time I got her pregnant "She'd say...You're a doctor, How come you're wrong AGAIN! BAM!" I'm sorry honey, we did it during your safe period I'd tell her. Except what we didn't know till 10 years after the last was born was that she ovulates TWICE per month but only 1 period! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you ovulate a few days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant a few days before your period?
- Can you conceive a few days before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you ovulate 9 days before your period?
- Can you ovulate three days before your period?
- Can you ovulate 2 days before your period?
- Can you ovulate 10 days before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free