Doctor insights on:
Can You Overdose On Ibuprofen 800mg
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Depends: On your weight, general health status, how many times a day you are taking it and how long you have been taking that class (NSAID) drug. ...Read more
Uncertain?: Call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to reach any poison control center in the United States. You will be connected with an expert who will direct you how to proceed. Please have all product information available when you call. ...Read more
Yes: Depends on one's general health and kidney function. ...Read more
That depends on the : Dose of the Ibuprofen as well factors like your age, weight, and the absence or presence of other medical conditions that you could have. If you were an adult ; they were 200 mg tabs then most often this would not be lethal but higher doses may be. The most important issue here is that you are asking this question. It clearly implies that you are considering taking an overdose. That is very >. ...Read more
Depends: If the entire dose is taken at one time or over a short period of time. This dose is equivalent to about 3 times the maximum recommended daily dose. Call the poison control center 18002221222 or go to your ER for further evaluation, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink on ibuprofen 800mg?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen?
- How long can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get high off ibuprofen 800mg?
- Can you take ibuprofen while on antibiotics?
- How often can you take ibuprofen 800mg?
- Can you overdose on clonazepam?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free