Doctor insights on:
Can You Mix Percocet And Alcohol
Stomach upset: If you drink chronically or if you have a sensitive stomach- it can cause an upset stomach. The alcohol already can cause irritation and the addition of advil (ibuprofen) can cause similar stomach upset. Some people can drink alcohol and take advil (ibuprofen) without adverse side effects. If you don't have ulcer or gastritis - you probably won't have issues with occasional advil (ibuprofen) too. ...Read more
Probably not: Not a great idea. Both medications can cause pretty heavy sedation, and so taking them both at the same time is probably not a good idea. You may need to take just one or the other. Thank you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you mix advil and percocet?
- Can you mix xanax and percocet?
- Can you mix nyquil and alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you mix ibuprofen and alcohol?
- Can you mix advil and alcohol?
- Can you mix azithromycin with alcohol?
- Can you mix benadryl and alcohol?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free