Doctor insights on:
Can You Mix Benadryl And Tylenol
Meds: Yes no significant reaction.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: They are commonly used together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Stomach upset: If you drink chronically or if you have a sensitive stomach- it can cause an upset stomach. The alcohol already can cause irritation and the addition of advil (ibuprofen) can cause similar stomach upset. Some people can drink alcohol and take advil (ibuprofen) without adverse side effects. If you don't have ulcer or gastritis - you probably won't have issues with occasional advil (ibuprofen) too. ...Read more
Can i take Claritin and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) together and drink it down with an alka-seltzer?
Maybe: Depending on what you are treating, i would space them out, take Claritin in the morning and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) at night. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is sedating though, so be careful driving or operating machines. Not sure what you are treating though. I can see that with urticaria but for nasal allergies, i would use a nasal spray instead of a second antihistamine. Alka seltzer will only help pain because it has aspirin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you mix benadryl and alcohol?
- Can you mix benadryl and zyrtec?
- Can you mix ambien and benadryl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you give an infant benadryl and tylenol?
- Can you give a toddler benadryl and tylenol?
- Can benadryl be taken with tylenol?
- Can i mix claritin and benadryl?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free