Doctor insights on:
Can You Mix Aspirin And Aleve
Kinda: No major issue. Thing is if the individual takes Prasugrel he likely had a PCI done. If such is the case NSAIDs are not recommended on patients with CAD. SO the reason of not taking these 2 together is not because of a bad interaction, it isjust that people with CAD should not take Naproxen. ...Read more
Stomach upset: If you drink chronically or if you have a sensitive stomach- it can cause an upset stomach. The alcohol already can cause irritation and the addition of advil (ibuprofen) can cause similar stomach upset. Some people can drink alcohol and take advil (ibuprofen) without adverse side effects. If you don't have ulcer or gastritis - you probably won't have issues with occasional advil (ibuprofen) too. ...Read more
Yes: Yes they can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hangover: If your stomach can tolerate it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, BUT: You should discuss with your dr. to assure continuity of care. The NSAID naprosyn (naproxen) can be used as directed for pain, and hydrocodone, which is a narcotic and has addicting potential, should only be used as needed for breakthrough pain and needs to be followed closely by your treating dr. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you mix aleve and tylenol?
- Can you mix aspirin with ibuprofen?
- Can you mix aspirin and acetaminophen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take aleve and aspirin together?
- Can i mix aleve and ibuprofen?
- Can i mix aleve and tylenol?
- Can i mix advil and aleve?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free