Doctor insights on:
Can You Lose Your Virginity Due To A Pap Smear Test
I leak sperms immediately after intercourse with my husband and am afraid is due to a pap smear test I had some time back?
Here are some...: What you observed and reported is "normally" expected since something in gets to have something to flow out according to the law of liquidity & gravitation. And such should not be related with recent/ prior PAP smear test. What is your concern? Fertility? Seek evaluation & counseling timely for specific "worry". ...Read more
Depends: age, nl pap: According to the american college of ob/gyne, pap smears should begin at age 21, then every 2 yrs ages 21-29. Women 30 and older, if 3 normal yearly paps, can have pap every 3 years. Hiv+ women need pap twice in first year after diagnosis and then yearly.An abnormal result will change how often a pap is recommended. Notify doctor sooner if discharge, bleeding (esp after sex), or pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello i had sex today ( oct 30 friday)and i have an appointment for a pap smear test on tuesday in the afternoon will this affect my results?
No : That will not affect the pap.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a abnormal pap due to iud being taken out from your body?
- Can you lose your virginity to a girl?
- Can you get a rash on your body due to constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get abnormal pap smear due to pregnancy?
- Can you tell if your pregnant by a pap smear?
- Can you get a pap smear with your period?
- Can you skip your menstrual cycle due to a cyst?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free