Doctor insights on:
Can You Kiss Someone With Burning Mouth Syndrome
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Burning Mouth: Burning mouth syndrome can be a complex disorder, and may be caused by many factors -- start with a visit to your primary care doctor, and be prepared to see an ENT doctor or neurologist in follow up. Sometimes, the symptoms disappear on their own, but a good workup for reversible causes should be undertaken. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Burning mouth syndrome causes chronic burning pain in your mouth. The pain from burning mouth syndrome may affect your tongue, gums, lips, inside of your cheeks, roof of your mouth, or widespread areas of your whole mouth. The pain can be severe, as if you ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get hiv from kissing someone?
- Can you get hiv by kissing someone?
- Can you give someone chlamydia by kissing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get hpv from kissing someone?
- Can you get chlamydia from kissing someone?
- Can you get herpes from kissing someone?
- Can i kiss someone on the mouth without giving them hepatitis b?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free