Doctor insights on:
Can You Inject Something Into A Lipoma To Make It Go Away
No: No!Get a more detailed answer ›
Lump where i used to inject steroids years ago. I briefly experimented only to never touch it again. Ultrasound says atypical lipoma or hematoma?
See details: If you are concetned have the lump removed. ...Read more
No: But all of them do not need to be removed. If they are increasing rapidly or uncomfortable then have it removed. And make sure a provider that removes lipomas looks at it and agrees with that diagnosis. ...Read more
Lipoma removed 2 days ago, section of head still numb not near incision. Will numb go away? If not will it hurt my hair growth in the numb area?
Scalp numbness: Skin nerves can be indirectly or directly affected by surgery. Depending on the location of the surgery (especially along the back of the head near the neck), scalp nervses can become temporarily or permanently numb. It can take some months for sensation to return too. Nerve sensation to the scalp would not be related to hair loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a lipoma removed from my scrotum and om concerned aboit the hardness of huge swelling of are around testicle andhow long ot will take to go away
Post surgery care: The amount of swelling needs to be evaluated. Okay to call your surgeon for appointment. Occasionally after surgery a seroma (collection of clear yellow fluid) or a hematoma (collection of old blood) can occur. Good luck, go sooner if you have fever or vomiting. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do lipomas stay pretty close to the surface or are they known to go deep. If they are big enough to cause pain should you be able to see them?
Lipoma: A lipoma is a slow-growing, fatty lump that's most often situated between your skin and the underlying muscle layer. Often a lipoma is easy to identify because it moves readily with slight finger pressure. It's doughy to touch and usually not tender. You may have more than one lipoma. Lipomas can occur at any age, but they're most often detected during middle age. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does Lipoma happen in male more than females? And what are they? How does it one get something like that?
Have many lipomas. Can they cause trouble? By pushing on nerves or something else? None ever hurt but are growing.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a laser burn a hole into a ganglion cyst to make it go away?
- How do you make a boil on your vagina go away before it gets bigger?
- Anyone had any tips to make a lightheaded feeling go away coffee can help
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can i wait with wheezing to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with ear pain to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with eye pain to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with red eyes to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- Talk to a dermatologist online