Doctor insights on:
Can You Increase Your Height
After 24 year of age, are there any possibilities of increase in height in men if they do excercise?
Sorry, done growing: Females stop growing on average 2 years after they start having their menstrual periods. On rare occasions they may grow up to 3 years after this, but presuming you started having periods at age 14 or under, by now the growth plates of your bones have closed and after that happens it is impossible to grow any more. But 5 foot 3 inches is the exact average height for women in India. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hi this is mansoor from karachi Pakistan My height is 5'11" but the weight is only 58 keMy diet is normal but can't increase weight. Please suggest?
Eat healthy high: calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, Avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, protein shakes,> ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What exercise can help increase your height?
- How can you increase your bone density after chemotherapy?
- How can u increase your height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you increase the size of your breasts?
- Can you increase your chances of having a girl?
- How can you increase your chances of getting pregnant?
- Can you increase your chances of having twins?
- Can you increase your height after doing stretching exercises?