Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Walking Pneumonia Without A Fever
Atypical pneumonia is so called because the causative organisms are not the usual ones associated with most cases of pneumonia. Besides mycoplasma, chlamydia & legionella, many viruses, fungi & protozoa can cause atypical pneumonia as well. Symptoms & signs can be atypical - dry cough, minimal or no fever, absence of lobar consolidation or leucocytosis etc. ...Read more
Highly unlikely: The symptoms of meningitis are fever, stiff neck, head ache, altered mental status and in some cases seizures. Viral meningitis is usually milder than bacterial meningitis . It would be very unusual to have bacterial meningitis without a fever. This would only occur in the very elderly or the severely immunosuppressed. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Can you get sepsis without a cough or fever, in other words, can you have an infection that suddenly leads to sepsis without warning symptoms first?
Rest.: Take a break for few days and get back to your old routine once you feel better. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, i see it all the time. Especially if you are immune compromised. Btw i'm originally from your neck of the woods. I went to port jefferson high school. Elvhs feel better. ...Read more
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have walking pneumonia without a cough?
- Can you have pneumonia and no fever?
- Can i have pneumonia without a fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have walking pneumonia for months?
- Can you have pneumonia without coughing?
- Can you have pneumonia without a cough?
- Can you have viral meningitis without fever?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free