Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Sore Rectum With Colon Cancer
Final few yards of your intestine, between the terminal ileum (small bowell) and rectum. It squeezes water and solidifies waste to stool. It is subject to outpouching (divertics) polyps, and these can become cancers. The cells are abnormal, invade into the muscle and travel ...Read more
I have recently be experiencing mild to moderate pressure/pain in my rectum just above my anus. Could this be rectum or colon cancer?
Yes: Yes it can be, but usually not. Nevertheless, you should absolutely get this evaluated further by a physician. ...Read more
My mum is 75yrs. She had colon cancer and was operated on successfully. But now doc says she has rectum cancer stage 4. How long will she live?
I have an ostomy from colon cancer in nov. 13 i get temp of 75 and cramps feel ill and get puss out rectum bm colon is resected what and how is this. ?
I have a ostomy from colon cancer in nov i get ill cramps and temp 75 I have bms out rectum of puss and smells bad. What and how ? Have a resected col
Infection?: Sounds like possible pelvic infection. You should see your surgeon as soon as possible. ...Read more
I have soft thin stool. Im so worried. Is it colon cancer?I have hemorrhoids. No blood no wt loss and no pain in abd. I felt bulgng in rectum.
Blood in toilet for years from rectum, stomach pains associated with painful gas pains and I'm constantly tired, family history of colon cancer 21y.o.
I moved my bowels this morning and it was so hard when I went to wipe I saw blood. 41 no family history of colon cancer. Behind feels itch and sore.
I've got in my head that I have colon cancer, but GI says he doesn't feel lump I feel in rectaum?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you live with untreated colon cancer how do you die?
- Can you have surgery with a sore throat?
- How long can you live with undiagnosed colon cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have with stage 4 colon cancer?
- How long can you live with colon cancer if gone undetected?
- Can you have colon cancer without blood in stool?
- How long can you live with stage 1 colon cancer?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online