Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Shingles Without A Rash
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
If you had shingles a year ago and was treated, how likely it would come back. Would it show same symptoms. Rashes …?
I was just diagnosed with shingles, i'm 19. I have had it for about three days now. I have to dime size rashes and one 2 quarter sized. The smaller one itches and the bigger one burn. How likely is it to get worse or sever. Am I more likely to have a mild
Varies: based on the severity of the infection: figure 7-10 days. ...Read more
I have 3 red (bites/rashes) biggest, bigger and big on my rib cage. A dr said shingles but I think bug bites (bed bugs?). I found zero bugs in my bed.
Shingles (Herpes Zoster) (Definition)
Shingles is a painful blistering skin rash caused by the chickenpox virus (varicella zoster). Early treatment with antiviral medication (within 72 hours) lowers the risk of post herpetic neuralgia, which is lingering skin pain after the rash disappears. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get shingles without having chickenpox?
- Can you have shingles without blisters?
- Can you have shingles without pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have meningitis without a rash?
- Can you have lupus without a rash?
- Can you have lupus without butterfly rash?
- Can you have lupus without the butterfly rash?
- Talk to a dermatologist online