Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Sex Before Transvaginal Ultrasounds
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
On cd12 vaginal ultrasound showed follicle -diameter 13mm.I had intercourse on c10-11-12-13-14. Which cd have i ovuliation?Is a chance of conception?
Prob a little early: Most docs will trigger ovulation when the largest follicle around 18mm, but if you wait for ovulation to happen on its own, it may take until about 26 mm. It sounds as if you had intercourse well before ovulation. The good news is that sperm can survive in the cervix for 3 days, so you still have a shot. ...Read more
Bf is havng wierd feelin on penis he wants heat&some1 said have sex bt vdont want to hav vaginal sex till now v onli rubbed, will it affect hiserection?
Impossible: The word "weird feeling" is in no way descriptive enough to give you a valid medical answer. ...Read more
Yes: Vaginal ultrasound how no specific instructions.Get a more detailed answer ›
OK but why: Think of the technician who will usually do an abdominal and then put a probe in the vagina. It could get messy if you did not us a condom. ...Read more
Yes: This will not affect your examination.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have sex before an us pelvis transvaginal?
- Should you refrain from sex before a pelvic transvaginal ultrasound
- Can a transvaginal scans only be done after you have had sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant from having sex almost a week before ouvlation?
- Can you get hemorrhoids by having anal sex?
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Can you have sex after a pap smear?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free