Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Pregnancy Symptoms And Not Be Pregnant
Age 42 Symptoms: At age 42 you are entering the peri menopausal phase of life whereby many menstrual cycles are estrogen only, thus giving "symptoms of pregnancy". However, a note of caution, many women in this age bracket get a "surprise pregnancy" thinking that their ovulation frequency is declined or over. Don't take the bait, please do a pregnancy test because unprotected sex is at risk behavior for conception ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No.: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Negative: If the hpt is negative it's too early for symptoms to be reliable. ...Read more
Possibly if pregnant: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (polycystic ovary syndrome or asherman’s syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
I'm just wondering, if you are 2 weeks late for a period would you have pregnancy symptoms by now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have pregnancy symptoms without being pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant and have no symptoms?
- Can you be pregnant and have negative pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could you have pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant
- Can you have a period and still be pregnant symptoms?
- Can you be pregnant and not have any symptoms?
- Can you have pms symptoms and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online