Doctor insights on:
Getting A Period While Pregnant
What are early signs of pregnancy? How will your belly feel? When does your stomach usually get hard?? Can you have period spotting while pregnant?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you have a period and be pregnant? I got weak and tired suddenly at work and I also came close to losing my food..
No: If you are having a true period, there is no way you are pregnant. However, pregnant women may have vaginal bleeding that is not a true period. If you have a positive pregnancy test, that's the best indicator of you being pregnant. If you are pregnant and had a bleeding, it a must to get it checked, as there may be serious causes for it. ...Read more
See below: It's the other way around. You're pregnant and you don't know it. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected periods because the baby as implanted into the womb. This gives the impression of a period when it's not. ...Read more
You dont: You dont get your period if pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a period if pregnant?
- If you have a heavy period can you be pregnant
- Can you have a period when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still have a period while pregnant?
- Can you have a regular period and be pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant if you have your period early?
- Can you be pregnant even if you have your period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online