Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Nyquil While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
Alcohol and NyQuil: If you are pregnant it is best to avoid these products. ...Read more
I took 2 tsp of nyquil Vicks cough 30ml . I'm 7 1/2 weeks pregnant will my baby be okay i'm worried;(?
Nyquil: Two tsps. Has not and will not harm your fetus. ...Read more
I have a cold and been drinking NyQuil for the pass two days is it ok or should I stop I'm four months pregnant?
Stop: During pregnancy, a woman should not take any medication without first discussing it with her OB doctor. NyQuil and other over-the-counter cold medications contain several different drugs, and should be used with caution. Rest and drink plenty of fluids. Talk with your OB doctor prior to taking any other medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take nyquil while pregnant?
- Can u take nyquil while pregnant?
- Can you take nyquil while on methotrexate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take nyquil while breastfeeding?
- Can you take nyquil while on antibiotics?
- Can you take nyquil while on az pack?
- Can you take nyquil while drinking alcohol?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online