Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Mittelschmerz Days Before Ovulation
How long does mittelschmerz last if you're having it after your ovulation days? I'm 12 days away from my next period.
What is the probability of me gtn pregnant if I had unprotected sex 2 days before ovulation?i know I ovulated due to Mittelschmerz an slight discharge
This is hard to say: Remember that sperm has been shown to live up to 3 days. That means that the sperm could have been in you fallopian tube at about the same time you ovulated. Meaning your egg could have been fertilized during that time period. You will need to take a pregnancy test if you miss a period ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mittleschmerz: Mittelschmerz is the pain sometimes associated with ovulation, the release of an egg from the ovary. Mittleshcmerz is caused by stretching of the ovarian capsule as the follicle grows, and by the slight bleeding that can occur at the time the egg is released. Ovulation can be prevented with ocps, other choices are ibuprofen, and a heating pad. Reducing caffeine intake helps! ...Read more
Im suffering from the midcycle or the mittelschmerz with brownish discharge monthly during ovulation.Can this affect the implantation of the egg?
sex 3/23. LMP 3/14. Had mittelschmerz. started 3/26, but peaked pain wise 3/29, confused as to when I ovulated. Normal 28 day cycle. Preg chances?
14 days before: Ovulation occurs 14 days before you have your period. You can use your past history of determine the likely days of ovulation. If your period does start then subtract 14 days and that was the most likely day of ovulation. If you miss your period then check a pregnancy test ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you conceive 4 days before ovulation?
- Can you ovulate 10 days before period?
- Can you ovulate 9 days before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 6 days before you ovulate?
- Can you ovulate 2 days before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 3 days before you ovulate?
- Can you get pregnant a few days before ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free