Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Herpes All Over Your Body
Yes, but rarely: There are several different types of herpes virus. The chicken pox virus (varicella) is a type of herpes virus which does cause blisters to form in an "all over" (ie. Disseminated) pattern. The herpes virus which causes oral sores or genital ulcers (hsv) would very rarely cause a "disseminated" infection. This is unlikely to happen unless a person has an extremely weak immune system (ie. Hiv/aids). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get herpes all over your body?
- Herpes infection all over the body
- Can you get liposuction all over your body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herpes all over body
- Herpes rash all over body
- Herpes outbreak all over body
- Tingling all over body herpes
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free