Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Children After Having Open Heart Surgery
Open intervention on the heart to correct congenital cardiac anomalies, repair replace heart valves, ascending aortic dissection repair, coronary bypass, heart transplant, surgical removal of heart tumors, ventricular assist devices, cox maze procedures to cure atrial fibrillation, repair of trauma to the heart. Repair of iatrogenic injuries to heart, heart-lung ...Read more
Yes: But it has to be supervised closely with cardiologist and perinatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant after having open heart surgery?
- How long do you have weakness after open heart surgery?
- How many times can you have open heart surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a heart attack after bypass surgery?
- Can you have endometriosis after having children?
- Oldest person to have open heart surgery
- Is having open heart surgery considered a disability?
- Talk to a pediatrician online