Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Chest Pain And Problems Breathing From A Muscle Strain
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
I have a strained muscle from inactivity. Does chest pain and problems breathing go in the same category as chest muscle strain?
Hw does chest pain caused by anxiety feel like? I hav ds chest pain for 3months nw, ecg&chest X-ray are normal. The pain is like strained muscle. Bend
Plasticsurgery: surgical excision of darkened area and plastic closure ...Read more
25 yr old with the dull chest pain that comes and goes and moves around with no problems breathing dosent get worse with exercise?
2 weeks ago I had chest ex-rays and they found a enlarged lymphnode now I went for a second ex-ray and they said its going down but im still having neck pain chest pain fatigue and problems breathing what could this be?
I just had Leftside-mid chest pain which lasted <1-2Mins, after argument. Breathing deeply made the pain increase, was this Angina? Muscle? I'm 23
No, anxiety: Is state of tension, apprehension, worry, uneasiness or fear. While mild episodes of anxiety are common and do not require treatment, more severe forms can be chronic and debilitating. Symptoms of severe anxiety insomnia, chest pain, palpitations and parasthesia. Rec.: see your PCP for evaluation. ...Read more
I've been having chest pain on the left side for months, it's worse when deep breathing or especially raising my arms. Could it be a muscle? Thank you
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have chest pain and problems breathing from a muscle strain?
- Can you pull a muscle in your chest from coughing?
- Can you pull a muscle in your chest from vomiting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you strain a muscle in your chest?
- What can you do if you witness someone have a heart attack and stop breathing?
- Can you have joint swelling and pain from influenza b?
- Can a pinched nerve cause breathing problems and pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free