Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Blood Clots During Implantation Bleeding
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Yes: Yes, you can pass small blood clots from implantation bleeding. Usually this bleeding is quite light, but it can be heavy. It is best to get checked to make sure that the pregnancy is progressing normally. This can be done with serial HCG tests and ultrasounds. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Not really: Politely, "implantation bleeding" is mostly an internet fad - 'real' implantation bleeding is sporadic and highly unpredictable, and doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have blood clots with implantation bleeding?
- Can you have bright red bleeding during implantation?
- Can you get blood clots during implantation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have implantation bleeding 1 week after period?
- Can you have implantation bleeding day after sex?
- Does implantation bleeding have blood clots?
- Can you have implantation bleeding after sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free