Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Blood Clots During Implantation Bleeding
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Not really: Politely, "implantation bleeding" is mostly an internet fad - 'real' implantation bleeding is sporadic and highly unpredictable, and doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have blood clots with implantation bleeding?
- Can you have bright red bleeding during implantation?
- Can you get blood clots during implantation?
- Can you have implantation bleeding during ovulation?
- Can you have implantation bleeding 1 week after period?
- Can you have implantation bleeding day after sex?
- Does implantation bleeding have blood clots?
- Can you have implantation bleeding after sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free