Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Bleeding And Still Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes, it is possible: Bleeding in early pregnancy is unfortunately not uncommon and most often is of unclear cause. It is often attributed to "implantation" or to "placentation issues" and resolves spontaneously. A combination of your other symptoms, your betaHCG level and your pelvic sonogram findings may provide you and your doctor a sense of direction. Consult your gynecologist. ...Read more
Is it possible to lose a clot the size of a 2 pence and have light bleeding and still be pregnant?
Yes it is possible: If you are already pregnant, there can be bleeding from a placenta that temporarily stops from a placenta previa )placenta covering the cervical opening). There are also other reasons for bleeding and pregnancy continued viability. All pregnancy bleeding must be seen by a MD for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can i be pregnant if i take 12 test and they all say positive then i start bleeding and the test still say positive?
I was 4 days late and I started bleeding with a light flow this morning. Could I still be pregnant? Even with a light flow? Worried
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have cramps and bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Can you have heavy bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Can you have heavy implantation bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still be pregnant if bleeding after ovulation?
- Can you have bleeding and be pregnant?
- Can you still have periods if you are pregnant?
- Can you still have a period while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online