Doctor insights on:
Can You Have Anal Sex If Hemorrhoids
Yes and no: Hemorrhoids can be aggravated by anal intercourse, among many other problems associated to the act, including but not limitted to infections, std's, varying degrees of incontinence, bleeding and p[ain. The anus was designed as an exit, not an entrance. Use your best judgement, however i can not condone anal intercourse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
Hemorrhoids are : Normal veins that everyone has unless they have had a hemorrhoidectomy. Anal sex can cause a flare up of the hemorrhoids causing pain and or bleeding as well as infection or tears and trauma to the anal canal. The anus is an exit not an entrance.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Hemorrhoids are nothing more than varicose veins of the ano-rectal area. The mechanical forces of penile-anal sex or toys to anal area can contribute to internal and external hemorrhoids. Bleeding may occur. Thrombosis (clot) may occur and thus pain. Make sure you use safe sex practices, use liberal and appropriate lubrication and if concerned see your pcp, ano-rectal specialist or other md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you enjoy anal sex if you have hemorrhoids?
- Can you get hemorrhoids by having anal sex?
- Is anal sex safe if you have an internal hemorrhoid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enjoy anal sex hemorrhoids
- Is hemorrhoids a result of anal sex?
- Anal sex causes hemorrhoids
- How to enjoy anal sex if you have hemorrhoids?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free