Doctor insights on:
Can You Have An Rsi With Stiffness In Fingers But No Pain
I have neck pain and stiffness. I have tingling and numbness in hands and fingers and some tingling in buttocks area. I also struggle with anxiety/p attacks. xrays show degen.in neck. What to do?
Your best bet: Is to review these issues with your primary care doctor. They could be anxiety related but may also be related to another process. A good formal neurologic evaluation is necessary to make sure further evaluation beyond the x-rays you report, if any other testing is warranted. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Usually occurs when an activity that involves a repetitive motion such as running incurs more force than then the area is meant to withstand. For example, tennis elbow known as lateral epicondylitis occurs when the wrist and forearm are repetitively extended past the point of fatigue for the wrist extensor muscles. It creates pain due to inflammation but after 6 mos pain ...Read more
???: That's like asking what type of animals inhabit the earth. Lots more details have to be provided to give an honest answer. How old are you, have you had any trauma, were x-rays done, etc. (the list goes on). ...Read more
Constant.Finger stiffness pain 6yrs both. Hands. Retired.58 hobby reading. Healthy need lose 20 lbs?
Not if your sane: There is no short answer. We need to know the type of pain e.g. Burning, electric, stabbing, scraping. What makes the pain less, what makes the pain more? Can you sleep? Does the pain wake you up? Is it in the whole hands or just fingers? If so which ones? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have ic with no pain?
- Can you have endometriosis with just irregular periods but no painful cramps?
- I have pain in my left arm down to my hand with numbness in the fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have an inner ear infection without pain?
- Can you have an abortion with ovarian cysts?
- How do you know if you have mrsa in your blood stream but no symptoms?
- Can you have an mri with braces?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free