Doctor insights on:
Can You Have An Abortion With Ovarian Cysts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can we do medical/surgical abortion at 8th/9th week if we have ovarian cyst? Will there be any side effect? Will the cyst be gone with the abortion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have an ovarian cyst and be pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Can you still have a baby with ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have an ovarian cyst for years?
- Can abortion cause ovarian cyst?
- If you have ovarian cyst can you still get pregnant
- You have ovarian cyst can you still get pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free