Doctor insights on:
Can You Have An Abortion With Ovarian Cysts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can we do medical/surgical abortion at 8th/9th week if we have ovarian cyst? Will there be any side effect? Will the cyst be gone with the abortion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you pop an ovarian cyst with sex?
- Can sex hurt if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Can you get pregnant with an ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Can you have an ovarian cyst and be pregnant?
- Can you have an ovarian cyst for years?
- Can a doctor tell if you have had an abortion?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free