Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Yeast Infection Without Itching
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have a yeast infection and suddenly I have two bumps on my vagina what do you think is it...... It itches sometimes itch but i had it for weeks?
Yeast infection: Yeast infection normally would not cause bumps on the vagina. It can be disturbing in that it causes itchy discharge. If you do have fungal infection on the skin adjacent to the vagina, it can cause bumps, though. Without someone looking at you, it's really hard to tell what those are. ...Read more
I think I have a yeast infection it itches, it kind of sores up sometimes, and like everyday it's thick white discharge. And i don't want to tell mom?
OTC meds: If you have some cash go the pharmacy and get some monostat. Use as directed. If it is not resolving it is time to talk to mom. ...Read more
My vagina itches and burning when i pee. I pee friquently, i think i have a yeast infection. What home remedies can i do?
I have a yeast infection and took the medicine I was given... They said to use an anti itch cream to stop the itching but now it itches and burns more?
After sex my penis turns red and itches. Can my girl have a yeast infection? Or can I be allergic to her fluid?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have yeast infection without itch?
- Can you have a yeast infection without itching or burning?
- Can you have a yeast infection without discharge or itching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i have a yeast infection without itching?
- Can you have a yeast infection without symptoms?
- Can you have yeast infection without discharge?
- Can you have a yeast infection without discharge?
- Talk to a dermatologist online