Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Urinary Tract Infection Without Burning
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Had a urinary tract infection, took medicine for that. Now i keep having burning what is causing that? What is causing the discomfort?
Continued : Continued burning could mean that your infection did not clear up from the antibiotic, or it could be that you have another type of infection or a yeast infection. You should be re-evaluated by your doctor. If you get pain, vomiting, or fever then you will need an emergency evaluation. ...Read more
Hi dr okay so the other day my bf fingered me and now i got burning sensation to urinate did he give me a urinary tract infection from fingering deep?
May be: Fingering may or may not be related to the symptoms. It is important for you so see your doctor and get proper testing and treatment for the infection. ...Read more
Can Urinary Tract Infection exist without burning during urination and with normal urine color? What tests are be used to determine UTI?
No: No - just make an appointment with your doctor to get it evaluated and treated. ...Read more
A urinary tract infection, also known as an UTI, may involve the kidney, ureter, bladder, or urethra. A common cause is an intestinal bacteria, E. coli. Common symptoms include a frequent urge to urinate, and pain or burning when urinating. Antibiotics are typically ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without pain?
- Urinary tract infection without burning
- Can you have a urinary tract infection with no symptoms?
- Can you cure urinary tract infection without antibiotics?
- Can you treat a urinary tract infection without antibiotics?
- Can you have a bladder infection without burning?
- Can urinary tract infections be cured without antibiotics?
- Urinary tract infection no burning
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without painful urination?