Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Period With No Blood
I am 51 and contantly have a period. I had to have a blood transfusion and have the. Ampolon birth control, it stopped the bleeding for about 3 minths , but now has started again . 3 months now. Had a d and c . I tend to lose big pieces if clots.?
Light period: You may be spotting (which can happen near your period due to things like stress, use of Ibuprofen or other meds, etc). You may just be having a light period. Some days during your period may be lighter than others and that is ok. If you are concerned about pregnancy, a lighter than normal period, or spotting, may be an indicator of pregnancy - so take a pregnancy test or see your doctor. ...Read more
If you have a period and you wipe it with tissue and you have aids. How long would the virus survive in that blood?
Insufficient informa: What is coming out?Get a more detailed answer ›
I just had a discharge that looked dark brown and kinda sicky could this be old blood seekng IV not have a period in over a yr I just had a exam 2day?
I normally have a period that is extremely heavy and dark. This time my period is very light, barely putting out any blood and it is bright in color.
My friend is asking me because her last period was january then last week she have a period but just few blood she is using a pantyliner for 7 days?
Not ovulating: If her last normal period was January, either she is pregnant or not ovulating. Pt she needs to get evaluated by her GYN. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a kidney infection with no urinary symptoms?
- Can you still have a period with an ectopic pregnancy?
- Can you have a urinary tract infection with no symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a heart attack with good blood pressure?
- Can you have a period with blocked fallopian tubes?
- Can you have blood in urine with a uti?
- Can you have ic with no pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free